AHCHAN - My First Completed Composition




In the future...
I will put a recording of my compositions.

I will add this one here later.

I had ordered some recording equipment...
and I will have to practice this song...
so...
it may take a while before I am all set up.


Ahchan is my son's nickname.

We used it from shortly after he was born.

I had written this song with the vision of my son when he was a toddler.

I was working on my mother's song...
but...
it is far more complicated.

I have finished the melody...
but I still must put in the harmony and bass lines.

So...
last night...
I had this tune in my head...
and I completed this song in a few hours.

It is a light hearted song which I envision toddlers would like...
and may even dance to.

It is short...simple...and playful.
I kept it this way as toddlers have a short attention span  :)

I am also looking forwards to one day...
playing this for my grandchildren.

Anyway...
here it is.


Comments

Most Popular Posts

Sunset - The Kuma Trilogy